Courtesy: Adorers of the Blood of Christ
Prayer: Dear Jesus, help us to love others as you love us.
Readings: Acts 5: 12-16, Psalm 118: 2 and 4, 13-14, John 20: 19-29
- Have you ever been afraid of someone?
- Has anyone ever made fun of you or call you names?
- Did anyone come to your rescue and help you when this happened?
- What do you think you would do if Jesus was to appear in front of you?
- Could you for give and also ask Jesus to forgive the people who picked on you and called you names?
- If yes, Why? — If not, Why?
Spirituality and Theology:
Key Words or Phrases: